1st Annual Peacock Pageant is looking for Sponsors for our 2020 pageant!
Available sponsorship levels:
Don't miss out on this opportunity to support our young ladies from Lake Point, Stansbury Park, and Erda communities!
If you'd like to know more about our pageant or how you can be involve please contact
Tessa Garrard 435-691-1791.
What makes our pageant unique?
“Strut your stuff!”
We want to provide a place for our girls to grow in skills that will help them
throughout the rest of their lives. Just like our mascot, the peacock, we want our girls to become bold,
loud, and proud. We will accomplish this through our unique, fun, and friendly scholarship pageant.
· Hobby Wear
· Evening Wear
· On-stage Question
· Role Model
- This category will be awarded to the winner of our essay contest in each age division.
· Academic Achievement
- This category will be awarded to the contestant who has the highest GPA in each age
division. This will be assessed via an official school transcript.
- This category will be awarded to a girl in each age group who shows the best overall
presentation of hygiene, confidence, and joy via photograph.
- This category is awarded to a girl in each age category that displays the best interview,
introduction, and public-speaking skills.
Learned Life Skills:
· Public Speaking
· Building Personal and Public Relationships
· Handling Transitions
· Stress Management
· Smart Social Media Usage
· and Comradery
With your sponsorship, we hope to give our royalty a large academic scholarship to help them
further their scholastic goals.